CNR Records nv "CNR" Matenstraat 214 2845 Niel RPR 0424.966.797
- Unless proven otherwise, it follows from the confirmation of your order or in the absence of a protest acceptance of CNR's invoice/sales conditions.
- The prices of our products are stated in euros, all taxes included (VAT + all taxes). The Committee would also point out that the Commission's proposal does not include any other possible taxes), but does not include the costs of processing and shipping.
- Unless otherwise stated, all our invoices are payable in euros at the registered office. from CNR. The products remain the property of CNR until full payment of the price.
- Delivery times are only approximate and are only given as an indication. Any delay in delivery shall not give rise to any compensation or termination of the agreement. CNR does not accept any cancellation or modification thereof, subject to prior written consent.
On delivery, the buyer must sign a delivery note for receipt, on which the
visible defects, if any, must be mentioned. Complaints about visible defects
Anything not mentioned on the delivery note will not be accepted.
For goods that are packaged in such a way that visible defects cannot be immediately remedied. are being noticed: The buyer shall submit the delivered goods as soon as possible after the delivery of the goods. The client is obliged to check the receipt of the goods and any visible defects, on pain of forfeiture of rights, within five (5) days after this date at the latest by registered letter to CNR. The putting into use and/or the resale of the goods implies that they are approval and acceptance thereof. Any complaint with regard to the invoice must be reported to CNR at the latest within 8 days of the invoice date. days after receipt, under penalty of forfeiture.
In the event of non-payment or late payment, the Client shall be entitled, ipso jure and without prejudice to the right to claim compensation for any loss or damage suffered by the Client as a result of the default.
If a notice of default is required, late payment interest equal to:
- 10 % for consumers, with a minimum of EUR 75;
- the rate of interest established under the Law of 2 August 2002 on the late payment in commercial transactions, plus a lump-sum compensation clause of 10 % of the invoice amount, with a minimum of EUR 75, for professional buyers.
- In case of cancellation of an order or cancellation of the agreement by the customer, a fixed compensation of 30% of the value of the goods or services provided. canceled order or broken agreement, without prejudice to the right to a to claim full compensation for the damage which would exceed this flat-rate estimate.
- The conditions are subject to Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, the following shall apply only the courts of CNR's headquarters have jurisdiction.